Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Some Juicy News

Notice the cool button on the side of my page?

I had never been a finalist before, so I was pretty stoked at the juicy news that A Spirited Season, was a finalist in the 2013 eFestival of Words Best of Independent eBook Awards for Best Anthology!!

It was so much fun writing these two short stories for the anthology with my besties, Karen Cantwell and Misha Crews, that I wish it was Christmas all year long.

Delaney, the heroine from Make My Wish Come True, celebrated by persuading Grant, her former genie, to take her out for ice cream like they did when they first met when Delaney was revenge shopping at the mall.

And, Kendall, from Jingle Spells, threw a little party in her apartment with Mitch, her warlock boyfriend, mixing up mojitos and margaritas for everyone.

Thanks for the nomination!!



No comments:

Post a Comment